Wednesday, May 4, 2011

iPad Apps.

Photography:
I chose an application called SPPhotoFixL and beasically it's like a phtoto editor, you can touch up pictures and make them brighter or darker. This app is free! Customers have rated it with 4 stars! Pretty good.

Music:
Pandora Radio is my second app, you can get Pandora Radio on just about any device. It's basically your own personalized radio, all you have to do is type in an artist or song you want to base all of your other songs around and go. Its super easy and unless you want the pro version which isn't much different than the original it's FREE. Customers have also rated four stars for this application!:)

Games:
My favorite computer game is definitely TETRIS, so that's what I chose for this app. TETRIS is basically just a puzzle and mind game. You have to do a lot of thinking but you can have fun while you're at it. This game is only $2.99 and customers must really like it because it has four and a half stars!

Entertainment:
I decided to pick a background app for my fourth choice because I wouldn't want my iPad to be boring, I would want it to express how I am. This Background app gives you hundred and even thousands of choices to choose from and list them and different categories (cute, funny, artsy, etc.) This application is completely free and its gotten four stars also.

Social Networking:
For my final app I decided to go with Facebook. I am a Facebook addict so of course I would have to have this on my iPad list. Facebook is a place where you can connect with friends and see what and how friends are doing. It is a completely free app and it has gotten FIVE STARS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment