Thursday, April 28, 2011

Search Engines.

Pics4Learning: I chose Pics4Learning as one of my search engines because I decided to search Spain and I have always thought that Spain was such a pretty place. On Pics4Learning it only gives you pictures of what you search which is pretty cool.

WolFram Alpha: On this site you can put in any unit conversion, demographics or you can ask about a country and it will generate as much information as it can about what ever you typed in. I thought that this site would be very helpful in the future.

Addict-O-Matic: On Addict-O-Matic all you have to type in the search box is what you want to look for, for example 'Spain' and click go and automatically everything on the web about Spain comes up; news, twitter tweets, facebook status', google blog searches, wikio, and even some videos. This site could be helpful if you wanted information quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment