Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gadgets!

As I was looking through the gadgets I found really cool ones, like my horoscope, a calendar, and my favorite one where you can feed the fish. I added my horoscope and the fish feeding one because I felt like those are the ones I will have the most fun with and the ones I will use the most often.
By adding a gadget to your blog it makes your blog look more put together and creative than if you just have posts on it. Some of the gadgets keep you up to date on news, weather, just about anything you can think of. Some are very useful.
You can add a gadget to you blog by clicking the 'design' tab in the upper right hand corner, then when you're on your page layout click anywhere that says 'Add a Gadget', when that page opens at the top left there are about 4 tabs that have to do with gadgets. Choose anyone that you feel would help you or fascinate you, when you find one click the 'add(+)' button on the side and save it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment